Fighting NF & Childhood Cancer Into Extinction! - Company Message

Getting the Word out !
How it all began
Racing Schedule
powered by

My Blog

A Challenging Day

Well today turned out to be an ok day. Yesterday was a little challenging. When someone asks me "so how many kids do you have". I still pause for a second and then I explain with "well I had 3 but lost one in Dec. 09 to cancer".  The response is usually the same "oh I didn't know I'm so sorry"...and you know  it's really ok, because how would know.
   I guess we never  think about things like this until our child is no longer here, and then it becomes so difficult knowing what to say.
  I hear allot of my friends talk about what there kids are doing and how they are going to miss them when they go off to College or move away to another state for work or whatever it may be. I just sit back and think I wish I was having that kind of problem. Then I could still come visit you and talk with you on the phone. Even to hear your voice and for you to tell me your ok from time to time would be good enough sometimes....but your number doesn't show up on mommies phone anymore bud. I can't hear your voice and the only thing that tells me your ok is my faith in God and at times that is  even tested.
  I will never stop thinking about you and how things use to be with you here. I miss you every day and I know I have allot of work left here on Earth to do. I will fulfill your dreams of one day having a Foundation that will fund kids from around the world to go to a Camp like Camp Newfriends and we will find a Cure for NF and Childhood Cancer. I will not stop fighting for you and what we started together. We will fight this NF and Childhood Cancer into extinction.

I love you Sherod and we all miss you
            Love always and Forever
                   Your Mom

7 Comments to A Challenging Day:

Comments RSS
strony internetowe on Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:39 AM
It is amazingly common to acknowledge something happens to be determined by certain canvas It's critical to invest in the home decor inside your home immediately after that
Reply to comment

www.surfessay.com on Friday, April 20, 2018 7:10 AM
Sometime we face the difficulties or challenge of our life and make a big turn but the need is to focus on it and act accordingly. So you should to share more knowledge about it and get appreciation.

online nursing courses on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:58 PM
An awesome post that you posted on A Challenging Day. Thank you for sharing this post. And is very nice and well.
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:37 PM
Then I could still come visit you and talk with you on the phone.
Reply to comment

pay for assignment writing on Friday, August 11, 2017 9:05 PM
I would be very thankful if you continue with quality what you are serving right now with your blog...I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing
Reply to comment

start-me-up on Friday, May 18, 2018 11:17 AM
There are numerous shopping procedures through which we take in heaps of things from the general population. such posts are very intriguing for the general population who love to do exposition composing with shopping and pick up loads of information. They need some adjustment in their lives and need to change different lives to for their future.
Reply to comment

topdissertations on Sunday, June 03, 2018 10:53 PM
We are going by the challenging life for all the new time and the best to take the hit of these challenging is to competitors. New challenges to the daily work type are being to find the all new odor and deduct the failures.
Reply to comment