Fighting NF & Childhood Cancer Into Extinction! - Company Message

How it all began
Racing Schedule
powered by

My Blog

A letter to Heaven

Dear Sherod,
      As you know we are working around the clock amping things up for this years Annual Dino Doozer   "An Evening with the Stars" Event.  We have been on a Cupcake Campaign and it seems to be paying off. Yesterday we received a very generous donation and it just felt like such a ground breaking moment. I can't really even put into words how amazing it felt. Tears of joy came over me and I just knew at that minute that all our hard work is paying off.

We are helping more families now than ever and although rewarding I wish Cancer and NF did not exist.  But until we find a cure for both we will always be there to help those families in need and help them assist in there fight.
     I can't Thank you or God enough for giving me the strength to carry on your Dreams of helping those in need and of course I can't do it alone so I have to Thank all of our Board members and those who support us.
       Well son as I'm sure you know I miss you like crazy and my days will never be the same without you, but I do feel you near me every day. I am so proud of you son and all that you have thought me. Because of you I have grown to be the person I am today and I can't tell you how rewarding it is to be your mother.

I love you Sherod always and forever
              love mom

10 Comments to A letter to Heaven:

Comments RSS
ads on mobile apps on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:48 AM
Hole deals are actually acceptable for potential customers generating. They could be especially, there are many from hole not to mention potential customers substitute systems available on the market not to mention generally speaking it happens to be now towards be part of these products.
Reply to comment

davidmia on Thursday, June 08, 2017 11:34 PM
windows 8 oem download , windows home server key shop , upgrade key for , windows7 ultimate keupgrade key , windows 10 activation telephone number , windows 10 activation go to store option , Genuine office 2013 pro Online Key Sale , get windows 7 pro sp1 keys , sdK48z
buy office professional project 2013 keys
cheap windows server 2016 product key online
Online Windows 10 Pro Product Key Store
buy office 2016 Professional Plus keys online
office project product key download

strony internetowe on Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:17 AM
Moreover, regardless if unlink the item from the circle, they may yet provide usa for just a very long time this method of include shall be genuinely useful
Reply to comment

replique de montre on Thursday, May 05, 2016 10:25 PM
in the online bazaar that are accessible
Reply to comment

android development on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:31 AM
This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Reply to comment

repliche orologi on Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:36 PM
I am so proud of you son and all that you have thought me.
Reply to comment

new balance 574 hombre baratas on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 12:21 AM
I get to give parents and family members new balance 574 hombre baratas photos to hold onto while their children,
Reply to comment

cheap christian louboutin on Saturday, October 22, 2016 5:12 AM
Visit Our Official Online Store in United Kingdom and discover our shoes, leather goods, beauty and accessories. Safe Shopping and Free Returns.
Reply to comment

uk essay on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:11 PM
What you are going to do with that donation? This is not my question basically and it obviously arises in everyone's mind. Better you update the blog with the information on how you are going to spend the money!
Reply to comment

make money online on Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:20 PM
I would like to see more posts like this. I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
Reply to comment