Fighting NF & Childhood Cancer Into Extinction! - Company Message

Getting the Word out !
How it all began
Racing Schedule
powered by

My Blog

Missing you Sherod

Today is a much needed emotional day. I miss you son and I hold my feelings in for so long that it seems my sides will split with sorrow. I know I shouldn't hold it in, but I just don't like to share my feelings with everyone and I never really seam to have that alone time needed. You've been gone for over 4 years and I still haven't watch a single memory movie we started making during your first round of chemo. I'm afraid of the pain and hurt I will feel seeing you and hearing your voice only on the tv but not in real life. Silly I know but a big part of me is not ready to admit you are never coming back  home.
 I look for clues and signs that you have been around... it's the only thing that really gets me through the day along with my faith in God. Do you know I still have that storage unit. I pay 80$ a month because I'm not ready to deal with your loss. I've been paying on that for almost 5 years now. I know to some it may not make sence, but to those who walk this same road I know will understand all to well.  The thought of cleaning out your stuff cuts me deap and in the heart. What am I suppose to do with your stuff? I just don't think I can bring myself to throw your stuff away or give it away. I really just don't know what to do.
  I think about you every day son and I can't wait to go to sleep at times in hopes I will see you in my dreams. I miss everything about you. Your smell, your smile, your voice and I miss you calling my name.
  Loosing you was not only life changing but forever changing.

22 Comments to Missing you Sherod:

Comments RSS
app ad on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:48 AM
Web site from different ways to economy not to mention I personally need pure at the more inexpensive different ways to economy in place of having to pay good sized $ from your hard earned cash to create more web site traffic.

nathanan on Thursday, June 08, 2017 11:14 PM
Genuine office 2013 pro Online Key Sale , windows 8 keystore , windows 7 wholesale , buy windows 8.1 product key online , windows 7 home premium free download with product key , windows storage server 2008 standard , cd key sql std 2008 r2 , windows 10 activation key list , shj1CB
buy office professional project 2013 keys
cheap windows server 2016 product key online
Online Windows 10 Pro Product Key Store
buy office 2016 Professional Plus keys online
office project product key download

swiss army watches review on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:43 AM
It's best to participate in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will suggest this web site!

Stock Trading Tips on Friday, April 15, 2016 2:42 AM
Thanks for sharing these info with us! this is a great site. I really like it. Thank you for the site. May God bless you in all your works.

no Gilbert on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:02 AM
so hurry

move on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:03 AM
watch a move

Longchamp le pliage on Monday, June 13, 2016 12:07 AM
but nothing has seemed to have the impact that learning about your ex girlfriend's new boyfriend has seemed to had on you.

COC-Resources on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:30 AM
Assist research achieved competition: It could help you check the other players rapidly, one won’t will need to just click on Succeeding from now on!coc hack tool http://www.coc-resources.org/ gem for free There are 5 solutions often the doing research: Precious gold, Elixir, Shadows Elixir, Award or The most The neighborhood Area. You can still group the sheer number of loot, award alternatively The town Space to end up being that one thing! This software will get rid of Whether or not look for an antagonist which unfortunately fulfill lots of the ailments. Turn ON your Cover Each of the Health conditions option when you wish your opponents get all any of these situation. First start Seek Change to get started on once more browsing preference. Regardless of whether it doesn’t do the trick, click on Up coming immediately . the right young families vitality it works! Strengthen your township often be almost always on the net (Continue to keep Stimulated): This feature can certainly all your hamlet keep on the net can not disrupted using various enthusiasts. Will allow you to sandbox go after various users (Sandbox Fight): This selection is truly turbo brilliant! Enable you to emulate an assault if you ever watch a community. Made for trying out in advance of accomplish some kind of Family gua! You shouldn't waste product excellent super star!

COC-Resources on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:30 AM
Help explore pleased challengers: It will help you to seek your opponents effortlessly, your business won’t want to click oncoc gem generator www.coc-resources.org clash oc clans Following that more! You'll find 5 sources of any scouting around: Silver, Elixir, Dark colored Elixir, Prize not to mention Greatest The area Community hall. You can determine function recover the cash, award or possibly Your community Room to be much less! This diet regime will stop Whether or not it get an assailant that can gratify so many ailments. Flip on the exact Satisfy The entire Problems option if you wish the other players supply these circumstances. Start Web search Exchange signal of start off could make you looking out alternative. When it is doesn’t perform, just click Upcoming y websites a good solid families of one's time it will work! Help your small town you should be at all times using the net (Protect Productive): This selection can certainly your new township stay on net can not interrupted with extra athletes. Provide help to sand box strike all the other competitors (Sand pit Strike): This selection is definitely extremely outstanding! Aid you to imitate an anxiety attack if you ever search for a community. Work well on diagnostic tests ahead of when execute an Group struggle! Please don't waste product even just a music star!

replica rolex on Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:34 PM

www.iessaywriter.com on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:24 AM
You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing

replique montre on Thursday, November 03, 2016 9:18 PM
ur smell, your smile, your voice and I miss you

fausse montre on Thursday, November 03, 2016 9:19 PM
teresting and I will be back for more

replica rolex on Sunday, December 04, 2016 6:50 PM
Ja, ik ben hier hetzelfde denken.

imitatie horloges on Sunday, December 04, 2016 6:51 PM
Rolex gravures op de binnenste ring en laser randen Rolex-logo op 6:00.

imitatie horloges on Sunday, December 04, 2016 6:51 PM
Eenvoudige allemaal zwart GMT wijzerplaat met goede scherpe markeringen en handen.

order term paper on Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:55 AM
Sorry to hear about your lost, I can feel it as well, lost my new born last year and still miss her a lot. Good post, we can only pray for your son though

SEO training in Indore on Friday, April 28, 2017 2:06 AM
Thanks for the post.

Pick My Trends on Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:17 AM
Always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc

IT Jobs in Indore with Excellence on Monday, July 31, 2017 12:24 AM
Thanks for sharing.

IT Jobs in Indore with Excellence on Monday, July 31, 2017 12:25 AM
Thanks for sharing.

roof expansion joint on Monday, September 18, 2017 5:09 AM
Hi Karinsa! Feeling sad to hear about you son. I can imagine the pain you would be feeling while seeing you son dieing slowly. Chemo itself is a hard to bear. But i am sure he will be in heaven and happy there.