Fighting NF & Childhood Cancer Into Extinction! - Company Message

How it all began
Racing Schedule
powered by

My Blog

writing down my feelings

Dear Sherod,
     These past few weeks have been very hard for me. Your baby sister turned 16, we are finally done moving into the new house and things are starting to settle down for me after almost 3 years of running. I am facing your passing after all this time. I have found I can not run anymore....I have no where else to run but through this emotion I call Hell.
   Sometime during the last few weeks of Sept. I got several notices about some of the kids that had past on that we have connected with over the Internet/face book ect. It seemed like every other day I was hearing the news of one more child that earned there wings. My heart was breaking more and more and reminding me of the last day we had with you. I just kept crying and praying for all those families and thinking Please God Be with them in there time of need.
  Loosing you at the age of 16 was hard. Then your baby sister turned 16......my heart just sank. I think I was afraid of her to turn 16....thinking how much longer would I have her. Although she is perfectly healthy that number just scares me.
  Then with your older brother being gone and off into the Military. Although very proud of your brother I am afraid of loosing him as well. I keep praying he will not have to go off to War.
  So now that I have just spilled my heart out about all that is bothering me I feel a little bit better. I have to say this writing your emotions downs does work.

On another note I know you would be so proud to hear that more families are hearing about us and contacting us for help. You have truelly blessed me with a gift to keep on giving and helping others. It 's funny how things work out even in the worst of situations.

I love you Sherod and miss you like crazy everyday.

Love,
  Mom

14 Comments to writing down my feelings:

Comments RSS
cara membuat facebook on Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:54 AM
i just want to help but i dont wht to do. i hope it just for second

write my essay on Monday, November 24, 2014 7:48 PM
I feel your heart and I know if there's one thing you can do for them that is your prayers. Sometimes people neglect to pray and thinking that this is not working, but you know in your heart prayer is the best to contribute to them. Remember this.. "If the doctor told you, we did our best and you have no chance. That's the time you become happy. That's because, if human can't do for you, God can turn impossible into possible." Just hold on to your faith. God is good.

1 day appointed First Aid Course on Thursday, December 04, 2014 2:36 AM
It' a legitimate awesome and also useful piece of info. I thankful you contributed this specific helpful information with us. Incredible article. My business is thus pleased.

Fake Watches on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:20 AM
I was hearing the news of one more child that earned there wings.

Fake Watches on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:20 AM
I was hearing the news of one more child that earned there wings.

hermes on Monday, April 18, 2016 11:57 PM
hermes do u like

Ava on Sunday, April 24, 2016 8:24 AM
That's a good article. I know you would be so pleased to hear that more families are catching wind of us and reaching us for help. You have truly honored me with a blessing to continue giving and helping other people. It 's interesting how things work out even in the most exceedingly terrible of circumstances. Thank you so much.

Stock Trading Tips on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:33 AM
I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time. We need more writers like you.Thanks for sharing such nice posts........

Online essay on Monday, July 04, 2016 8:58 PM
I am really appreciate the blogger which provides the theraphy research details and increase my knowledge.I am also looking for such type of info which proved to be useful for me in the future.

gafas de sol ray ban baratas on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 12:19 AM
I am very happy and i appreciate gafas ray ban baratas your effort. You are doing great job.

rolex replica on Monday, September 04, 2017 4:58 PM

replica uk rolex on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:10 PM
Yes these are the helpful guidelines for all the couples, who suffer in this problem.

Swiss Fake Watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 4:15 AM
Keep it up.

Theodore on Saturday, July 28, 2018 11:12 AM
Great article!You have written about core skills for children which i like reading.linkWe offered field trips for the classes in the spring to visit the Mabel Hartzell Historical Home face to face.Best wishes as you begin your new venture!Ned HegelinkIs anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.Dogs know we are not dogs.link