Fighting NF & Childhood Cancer Into Extinction! - Company Message

How it all began
Racing Schedule
powered by

My Blog

A letter to Heaven

Dear Sherod,
      As you know we are working around the clock amping things up for this years Annual Dino Doozer   "An Evening with the Stars" Event.  We have been on a Cupcake Campaign and it seems to be paying off. Yesterday we received a very generous donation and it just felt like such a ground breaking moment. I can't really even put into words how amazing it felt. Tears of joy came over me and I just knew at that minute that all our hard work is paying off.

We are helping more families now than ever and although rewarding I wish Cancer and NF did not exist.  But until we find a cure for both we will always be there to help those families in need and help them assist in there fight.
     I can't Thank you or God enough for giving me the strength to carry on your Dreams of helping those in need and of course I can't do it alone so I have to Thank all of our Board members and those who support us.
       Well son as I'm sure you know I miss you like crazy and my days will never be the same without you, but I do feel you near me every day. I am so proud of you son and all that you have thought me. Because of you I have grown to be the person I am today and I can't tell you how rewarding it is to be your mother.

I love you Sherod always and forever
              love mom

30 Comments to A letter to Heaven:

Comments RSS
ads on mobile apps on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:48 AM
Hole deals are actually acceptable for potential customers generating. They could be especially, there are many from hole not to mention potential customers substitute systems available on the market not to mention generally speaking it happens to be now towards be part of these products.

davidmia on Thursday, June 08, 2017 11:34 PM
windows 8 oem download , windows home server key shop , upgrade key for , windows7 ultimate keupgrade key , windows 10 activation telephone number , windows 10 activation go to store option , Genuine office 2013 pro Online Key Sale , get windows 7 pro sp1 keys , sdK48z
buy office professional project 2013 keys
cheap windows server 2016 product key online
Online Windows 10 Pro Product Key Store
buy office 2016 Professional Plus keys online
office project product key download

strony internetowe on Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:17 AM
Moreover, regardless if unlink the item from the circle, they may yet provide usa for just a very long time this method of include shall be genuinely useful

replique de montre on Thursday, May 05, 2016 10:25 PM
in the online bazaar that are accessible

android development on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:31 AM
This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

repliche orologi on Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:36 PM
I am so proud of you son and all that you have thought me.

new balance 574 hombre baratas on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 12:21 AM
I get to give parents and family members new balance 574 hombre baratas photos to hold onto while their children,

cheap christian louboutin on Saturday, October 22, 2016 5:12 AM
Visit Our Official Online Store in United Kingdom and discover our shoes, leather goods, beauty and accessories. Safe Shopping and Free Returns.

uk essay on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:11 PM
What you are going to do with that donation? This is not my question basically and it obviously arises in everyone's mind. Better you update the blog with the information on how you are going to spend the money!

make money online on Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:20 PM
I would like to see more posts like this. I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.

clark on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:54 AM
I am really very happy to find this particular site. I just wanted to say thank you for this huge read!! I absolutely enjoying every petite bit of it and I have you bookmarked to test out new substance you post.. 2 part carbonless forms free delivery

robux generator on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:45 PM
Hey friends if you want more and more robux for free then must try my link to get lots of robux for free its amazing

Steve John on Sunday, August 19, 2018 3:29 AM
I have read this wonderful post. You post really very write wonderful words. I respect these words. I am going to share this post with my friends. soft colorful playground tiles UK

Daownlod on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:51 AM
I love reading posts about such unique stuff, your writing style is different from others something unique. Would love to read more such stuff.

Larry S. Whittle on Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:40 AM
I have read the article, you have good writing style.You have used simple words which makes it easy to understand.I will come back to read more content. nylon mesh scrimmage jerseys available from online shop

Daniel Chamberlain on Friday, September 28, 2018 3:39 AM
Wonderful effort, you have really work hard in making this post.I have visited many websites but this is the best so far. tarps for sale

任务帮助 on Thursday, October 04, 2018 1:37 AM
Get The Dissertation Writing Service Students Look For These Days With The Prime Focus Being Creating A Well Researched And Lively Content On Any Topic.

MathCad Homework Help on Thursday, October 04, 2018 3:23 AM
This A Good Way To Appreciate The Teacher As They Put Their Efforts To Train Students. UK Dissertation Writers Appreciates The Teachers.

cyberflixtv on Saturday, November 10, 2018 3:50 AM
As we have said over that there are unmistakable other VPN applications open on the web at any rate none of them is mind blowing as Cyberflix TV Apk. In this way, now underneath we will prepare you to particularly made guide that how you can download Cyberflix Apk in your android contraption.

Newpipe for pc on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:45 PM
Want some extra features on regular youtube app. Newpipe is there for your rescue. It offers all of original youtube and much more extra features. Go check it out.

Cotomovies for pc on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:46 PM
Cotomovies is an app that offers you free tv shows and movies to watch on your smart device. go check it out. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Appflix on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:47 PM
Love to watch netflix? We all do. if you want to watch it for free, get appflix. Say bye bye to monthly subscription fees.

Cyberflix tv on Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:01 AM
Thanks for sharing

Gerg on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:55 PM
It is always blend with latest movies, TV shows and other videos. Cyberflix Tv always keep its database updated with new content.

Gudan on Friday, December 07, 2018 7:02 PM
Great! Your post is amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! funny games to download free

Sushmit on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 9:51 PM
Very nicely written. Loved the style of your writing. Looking forward to more from you. Keep posting. You can now stream your favorite movies and tv shows online for free. You just have to download this amazing app called Cyberflix TV

Raj on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 9:53 PM
Great article. To read more articles like this. Please visit this amazing site called Litlisted

Ashi on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 9:54 PM
Download Terrarium TV

Diva on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 11:55 PM
It is an amazing article, would love to read more such articles. Also, you can watch your favorite Movies and TV Shows for free on Cyberflix TV app. The best part is that you can install it on multiple devices.

freemp3finder on Sunday, January 06, 2019 6:17 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!!